All of my favorite spices this time of year and chocolate chips wrapped up in a perfect little cookie. I love pumpkin spice cookies, but I think a chocolate chip cookie should be chewy not cakey. This recipe perfectly blends the two cookies perfectly and huge bonus . . . this is a no egg recipe so the spicy raw cookie dough is fair game. This may explain the significantly lower yeild of actual cookies when I make these.
Chewy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
• ½ cup butter, softened
• 1 cup brown brown sugar
• ¼ cup white sugar
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
• 5 tablespoons pumpkin purée
• ½ teaspoon salt
• ½ teaspoon baking soda
• 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
• 1½ cups flour
• 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line your cookie sheet with a silpat mat or parchment paper.
2. Combine the butter and sugar in a large bowl and mix well (the mixture will be thick).
3. Add the vanilla and pumpkin and mix until smooth.
4. In another bowl, combine the flour, salt, soda & pumpkin pie spice, stir till combined.
5. Add the flour mixture & chocolate chips to the wet ingredients, stir just until combined.
6. Drop round balls on your prepared cookie sheet. Add a few extra chocolate chips on top of the dough ball if you want
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until just golden brown on the edges. (Cooking time will depend on the exact size of your cookie and preferred doneness. I used a 1½" cookie scoop and like mine a little under done, and baked mine for 10 min).
8. Cool slightly then move to a cooling rack.
recipe credit: bakedinaz.com
All Things Real Estate